The Beacon Beachouse
As you enter The Beacon Beachouse there is a guest bedroom on Level 1 comprising of a Queen Bed and private en-suite – ideal for couples or the grandparents that prefer there their own space and privacy,
Level 2 consists of a open plan kitchen, dining, living area and fabulous deck all with breathtaking views of Kingscliff Beach and Cudgen Creek
The Master bedroom & ensuite is also on this level along with your very own deck complete with ocean views
The Beacon Beachouse features a step down rumpus room with a large TV. Adjacent to this is a large internal verandah with a sofa bed, plenty of space for kids to play and a selection of children’s books, duplo and games. A private deck with seating for 8 and BBQ, a laundry with washer and dryer and 2 generous sized bedrooms are also on this level.
– Guest Bedroom (Queen Bed) private ensuite
– Single lockup garage
– Living room (access to front deck)
– Dining room (access to front deck)
– Kitchen with nespresso pod coffee machine
– Master Bedroom – King Bed, Ceiling Fan, ensuite and deck access
Step down (3 steps)
– TV room with TV and 2 lounges
– Private Deck with table setting for 8 and BBQ
– Bedroom 3- 3 Single beds or 1x KING size bed and 1 single beds
– Bedroom 4- 3 Single beds
– Rumpus room with Lounge, bookcase and games & sofa-bed
– Laundry (washer, dryer) and access to backyard, washing line
– Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Ocean and Creek Views
– Pet friendly (must be approved by Kingscliff Holiday Homes)
– Sea breezes
– Rumpus Room
– Central Location
– Easy walk to the creek (100m)
– Recently renovated 2017 (painted throughout, new carpet/flooring, new fittings
OUR GUESTS RECEIVE THE BELOW WHEN STAYING WITH US:
* Exclusive discounts to Salt Bar and Bistro – ONLY available for guests staying
* 20% off Yoga/Pilates classes in Salt Village
* Discounted Tickets at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctury
*10% off Santai Wellness
ABOUT SALT VILLAGE, KINGSCLIFF
Salt Village – a destination like no other, positioned perfectly just south of the Queensland border and only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, Salt Village stretches along the Tweed Coast at South Kingscliff in New South Wales and boasts the magical reputation of a sunny paradise by the sea. Experience the bliss of the unspoilt beachside location and indulge in the myriad of pleasures that are on your doorstep, such as award winning restaurants and bars, popular boutique retail shops, kids playgrounds and bike paths, and of course the irresistible allure of the ever-popular patrolled ‘”Salt Beach”.
For those wanting a personal pamper, the “THE SPA AT SALT” Day Spa offers all styles of massages, facials and beauty treatments.
RATES & INCLUSIONS
Price is for 9 guests only extra beds are upon request can sleep max 11 guests
Rates are inclusive of Linen for the amount of 9 guest staying based on 5+ more nights
For bookings under 5 nights linen packages start from $175 this includes all beds to be made up
Departure Clean of $250
A small starter pack is included D/Washing liquid, soaps and Toilet paper
BOND of $1000
THIS IS A FAMILY HOUSE. STRICTLY NO PARTIES
- 4 Beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- single lock up garage Parking
- Ocean Views
- Pet Friendly
Address: 37 Sutherland st, Kingscliff NSW 2487
Thank you for your lovely beachfront house. Kingscliff really is a beautiful little seaside town.
It was great! The house was massive, clean and well organised. The location was wonderful too.
Loved our Beacon Beachouse holiday. Well equipped great location. Perfect house for family catch up. Plenty of room and loved how you cater for the children. Beautifully decorated so glad we chose this one cheers
I just wanted to send you a quick email to thank you so much for your amazing service and hospitality.
The Beacon Beachouse was amazing – just perfect! We had such an awesome time. What a beautiful location.Thank you also for your amazing service with regards to the fridge.
We will certainly be back!
We enjoyed our stay at the Beacon beach house, thank you. The house itself was very comfortable and spacious.
Comments are closed.