The Beach House – Salt Village
NEW PHOTOS coming soon
The Beach House – Salt Village has been designed with dramatic elegance & sophisticated grandeur in mind, with the multiple separated living zones, bespoke master retreat, & rooftop Zen Garden, this holiday home will blow your mind.
Walk out your back gate to beautiful Kingscliff Beach or stroll to the local cafes, shops, restaurants & all the amenities of vibrant Salt Village nearby.
One of the stunning features to this home is the chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances, induction cooktop, built-in study nook and butlers pantry. The main kitchen is central to the open plan lounge/dining zone and services the covered alfresco entertaining space, connecting to the north facing courtyard and swimming pool.
There is a separate bar servicing the lounge and dining area. A secondary kitchenette services the guest bedroom downstairs.
The Ground Floor encompasses:
– Two bedrooms overlooking the swimming pool, shared bathroom with double basin, shower and bath
– Separate study/tv area off these bedrooms.
– Additional powder room with toilet and basin
– Another bedroom with self- contained ensuite and kitchenette
– A mood lit, air-conditioned wine cellar
Also on this level is the lounge room with a fireplace for a cosy ambiance. The dining & kitchen rooms spill to a north facing, covered outdoor living area with a built in BBQ
The Upper Level includes:
– MASTER BEDROOM overlooking a private Zen roof garden, ensuite with double shower, double vanities & large bath.
– PARENTS RETREAT including wet bar, 2nd lounge room and large west facing balcony overlooking Mt Warning.
Master Bed- King
Bed 2- King Bed
Bed 3- Queen Bed
Bed 4= Queen Bed
Bed 5 (downstairs) – Small double pull out sofa (ideal for a child)
– Glass mosaic tiled swimming pool
– Zen roof garden
– North facing private yard with real grass
– Ducted zoned air conditioning throughout
– Ceiling fans and flyscreens
– Air-conditioned wine cellar
– Teppanyaki built-in concrete gas outside BBQ
– Lounge room gas fireplace
OUR GUESTS RECEIVE THE BELOW WHEN STAYING WITH US:
* Discounted Tickets at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctury
*10% off Santai Wellness
* 10% off Fusion Wellness (Pilates and Yoga)
Discounts at Skin health Studio In Cabarita
ABOUT SALT VILLAGE, KINGSCLIFF
Salt Village – a destination like no other, positioned perfectly just south of the Queensland border and only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, Salt Village stretches along the Tweed Coast at South Kingscliff in New South Wales and boasts the magical reputation of a sunny paradise by the sea. Experience the bliss of the unspoilt beachside location and indulge in the myriad of pleasures that are on your doorstep, such as award winning restaurants and bars, popular boutique retail shops, kids playgrounds and bike paths, and of course the irresistible allure of the ever-popular patrolled ‘”Salt Beach”.
RATES & INCLUSIONS
Price is for 9 guests only
A small starter pack is included (D/Washing liquid, soaps and Toilet paper)
Rates below are an indicative only until the reservation is finalised and can be reduced or increased without notice.
STRICTLY NO PARTIES, PETS, FUNCTIONS OR WEDDINGS PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY
PETS CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION
A bond/credit card security bond of $1,500 is required to be held for the duration of your stay.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram for all of the latest special offers
- 4 Beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- double garage Parking
- Air Con
- Media Room
- Secure Garage
Address: 29 Cylinders drive
Comments are closed.