Daybreak at Casuarina
Daybreak at Casuarina is an architecturally designed beach house that has it all. Northerly facing, soaring timber pitched ceilings, high windows & a private lush backyard with an incredible pool and outdoor spa (heated).
Reminisce of those lazy summer days, where family & friends gather to relax by the pool or better yet cozy up on the lounge by the fireplace during those colder nights.
The open plan lounge & dining connects to 2 outside, covered alfresco patios, providing great spaces for all ages and weather conditions. Watch the footy from your outdoor patio or heated spa.
With a bedroom and full bathroom on the ground level you have the option for guests or older family members to be accommodated comfortably and privately.
The upper level master suite overlooks the dunal greenspace from its own private north facing balcony. Enjoy your morning cuppa drenched in sunshine & listening to the waves breaking on pristine Casuarina Beach at your back gate.
Bedroom 2 and 3 also located on the upper level and share a 3rd bathroom .
* North facing
* Louvre windows for a cross flow of air
* Heated Spa with heat pump flowing to main pool
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Fully fenced yard
* Fireplace in lounge room
* Outside shower
* Beach cruiser bikes
* Master Bed – King Bed and balcony
* Bed 2 – King Bed (downstairs)
* Bed 3 – Queen Bed
* Bed 4 – 2 x Bunk beds ( 4 singles)
There are many great places to visit during your trip including:
* Cabarita Beach 5 mins, with its lovely whale watching platform
* Murwillumbah 25 mins
* Uki & Mt Warning 40 mins
* Byron Bay 40 mins
* Mullumbimby 30 mins
* Gold Coast – Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 20 mins
* Gold Coast – Burleigh Heads 25 mins
* Gold Coast – Surfers Paradise 40 mins
* Springwood National Park 70 min
* Tamborine Mountain 70 mins
OUR GUESTS RECEIVE
* 10% off Yoga/Pilates classes in Salt Village
* Discounted Tickets at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
* 10% off Santai Wellness
* Discounts at Skin health Studio In Cabarita
ABOUT SALT VILLAGE, KINGSCLIFF
Salt Village – a destination like no other, positioned perfectly just south of the Queensland border and only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, Salt Village stretches along the Tweed Coast at South Kingscliff in New South Wales and boasts the magical reputation of a sunny paradise by the sea. Experience the bliss of the unspoilt beachside location and indulge in the myriad of pleasures that are on your doorstep, such as award winning restaurants and bars, popular boutique retail shops, kids playgrounds and bike paths, and of course the irresistible allure of the ever-popular patrolled ”Salt Beach”.
RATES & INCLUSIONS
* Price is for 10 guests only
* A small starter pack is included (D/Washing liquid, soaps and Toilet paper)
* A bond/credit card security bond of $1000 is required to be held for the duration of your stay
STRICTLY NO PARTIES, PETS, FUNCTIONS OR WEDDINGS PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY